The Lavender suite features restful soft lavender on the walls below the chair rail with rich cream above, all complimented by a dark lavender tub chair, foot stool and other accessories. The Lavender Suite is north facing to catch the warm morning sunshine and there’s an electric blanket and fluffy doona on the large queen size bed, to ensure it’s always comfortable and cosy if visiting during Stanthorpe’s winter. However, the Granite Belt also has beautiful summers and French doors opening onto the vast verandah allow refreshing cool breezes in during our long summer days.
Lavender suite has reverse cycle air-conditioning, TV, its own large en-suite with generous shower and ceiling heater and the large mirrored wardrobe is the perfect place to stash your luggage while you enjoy the charms of Stanthorpe in the heart of the Granite Belt.
Lavender Suite features a soft lavender and cream colour scheme that creates a comfortable relaxing atmosphere and is a North facing room that captures the warm sparkly Stanthorpe morning sunshine.
- Large queen size bed
- Electric blanket and fluffy doona
- Large en-suite with generous shower and ceiling heater
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Lavender tub chair and foot stool
- French doors onto the vast verandah
- Full length double hung window
- Large mirrored wardrobe
- Wide verandah with a selection of seating
- Wood Fire Heater in the living room
- Full hearty breakfast served in the dining room
- TV and stereo
- Large selection of DVDs, CDs
- BBQ hut
- Games Room, which contains BYO Bar, Pool table, Soccer table, TV, CD player, Sauna, Hot tub, Bathroom and Woodfire Heater.
If you have any enquiry or comment, please write to us below.
Please note that Logger’s Rest respects your privacy. We don’t collect your personal details nor distribute them to others.